As part of the PMP Limited group of companies, Gordon & Gotch recognises the importance of an individual's privacy. The Privacy Act 1988 provides principles that the company is committed to meeting and exceeding.
PMP policy is to:
- Only collect personal information that is lawful, fair and not intrusive.
- Only use or disclose personal information about an individual for the purpose of collection.
- Take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds, and will destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed.
- Openly allow an individual(s) access to the personal information held by PMP and the right to correct the information where necessary.
- Not use an identifier that is assigned by a Commonwealth government agency.
- Only transfer personal information overseas if that country and/or organisation has similar privacy protection safeguards in place.
- Not intentionally collect sensitive information about an individual unless the person has consented.
PMP may share personal information between companies within the group.
PMP and each division of PMP have appointed a Privacy Officer to ensure compliance with our policy.
PMP does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information about visitors at this site, unless knowingly and voluntarily you provide your personal information.